Saturday, January 30, 2010

Collective

This is my girlfriend.

She means the absolute world to me. There is no one I would rather spend a free day with. She's wonderful in all aspects.

Recently, we got into, well, I don't want to call it a fight. Maybe more of an emotional disagreement.

I sometimes struggle to believe in myself. Too many times in the past I've tried to go beyond the norm for someone I'm feel for, only to come up short.

Now I kind of feel like I'm constantly having to be the very, very best that I can for someone in all ways possible. And if I'm not, I'm going to lose them. It's happened way too many times.

I once again have a person in my life that I want to introduce to new, exciting things. Take her places. Be someone different than just another face in her life.

And when I feel that I'm not that person, I feel like I'm not doing my job to the fullest.

Being a boyfriend can be hard.

But she keeps giving me reasons to stay by her side.

No comments: